Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Guess it's about time...

I decided to start this blog to bring many different materials explaining Scientology together into one cohesive and simple location. One of them I have been dying to get up on the Internet for easy access for everyone. It's the 15-page paper I wrote for my English 102 class about what Scientology is, and why there's so much controversy surrounding it. While it's actually not finished, and I'll be editing and adding to it in the future, I want to get it up as soon as possible so that people can read it and get the basic info. I've been told that it is well done and very informative, and so I want to share it with the blogosphere. It will be reformatted and extended, and distributed as a pamphlet or mini-booklet in the future, so don't be thinking about making some copypasta for yourself.

I will be adding other tidbits that I've compiled after the paper is put up. I just think that with all the websites out there that try to cram so much into one site (xenu.net, whyweprotest.net, to name a few), it all becomes a bit tl;dr (that means too long; didn't read, for those not fluent in interwebz speak). So I will be paraphrasing and putting things into more layman's terms so those who don't frequent the Internet can understand.

For some of you, the paper might not have much new information for you to digest. For others of you, it will be but the beginning of what will become a very long journey down the road of enlightenment.

For all, I pray this blog contains useful information to aid your intellectual wins in the battle against the "Church" of Scientology's lies and abuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment